Monday, July 29, 2013

Classroom Organization - Stage 1



It has been a very hot summer so far! We've had at least 2 official heat waves, and have been treated to oppressive humidity levels as well. Even with all of this I've been into the classroom a few times this summer to make sense of the mess that is my room after the floors were waxed. I'm going for a very different look this year. I've completely rearranged the furniture and purged quite a few things. It still has a long way to go but I figured I'd post at least one picture to help keep me on task. I figure if I put it out in Cyber Land what a mess my room is, I'll be more motivated to finish sooner. 




I know the picture is a bit uneven. I couldn't keep the camera steady as I took the picture. Just ignore that.



As you can see, its a complete mess! However, I'm pleased to say that after I took this picture I made a lot of progress in the cleaning and organizing. If only I had some storage to put things out of reach of the little ones. That's the only thing I wish was different about my classroom (well, that and the mess!).
Stay tuned for more photos of this year's transformation.


No comments:

Post a Comment